Friday, January 4, 2008

My First...


Inspiried by my cousins, I'm going to try this blogging thing!

Happy 2008!

Like most it was a hectic December and I'm grateful for these few extra "vacation" days to get back on schedule. Jayden, Ryland, and I start back to school on Monday. After getting back from NC on Monday we've slowly taken Christmas down and cleaned up room by room.

3 comments:

No Comment said...

Hey Mind.....great start on a blog....now we can keep up with the south Florida contingent of the Cato clan. It was great to see you over the holidays....too much to do and too little time, but always good to have a reunion.

Anonymous said...

Such cute boys! It is fun to pull wipes out - have you tried it? Mom/Mimi

Tara said...

So glad that you are blogging! I am so excited about reading all about what's happening in your life!

Love,
Tara

PS. Love the pics of Jayden and Ryland taking the wipes out- How funny is that!

Followers