Tuesday, April 7, 2009

Happy Birthday to ME!!!

Friday was my 33rd birthday.

Thank you to all my well wishers via Facebook, my co-workers, my card-givers, and everyone else who just realized it was my birthday and are now wishing me a happy day!

Work has been especially crazy (I accepted the JV cheerleading coach position) because of cheerleading tryouts, entering schedule requests for the 09-10 school year, and just the "normal" stuff; but my friends made my day extra special!

In the morning I got Ghirardelli's chocolate muffins (to.die.for), Gerber daisies, purple pens, and gummie bears. We got take-out lunch from TooJays and they even made me my favorite birthday cake (lemon cake with lemon icing).

I had already opened my gifts from mom & dad the night before but opened my wii fit board that night. And had my favorite birthday cake!

Here we are with all my loot:


Don't be jealous but Jayden told Todd (almost two months ago) that he wanted to get me a Hannah Montana card for my birthday. Thirty-three and Hannah Montana...ahhh!

2 comments:

Tara said...

Yes, Happy Birthday to you! Hannah Montana and 33 is a great combo! So glad that you had a great day! You are very loved!!!!

leah said...

MINDY Happy Birthday!! So sorry that I missed it on your actual day, but it sounds like you had a great time AND got all your fav stuff :)

Followers