Several weeks ago we had our family pictures taken. (I know you noticed the new header.) I found the photographer on Craigslist. He was looking to add pictures to his portfolio (he's a high school senior). After seeing his portfolio, we booked him! He was very punctual getting back to me and was very easy to work with. After the initial shoot he gave me a cd to look over and I gave him a list of ones we were most interested in. He planned on editing them and then giving me the originals. Fast froward SIX weeks and I've stopped hearing from him. Yes, I've emailed him. Yes, I expressed my disappointment. And Yes I'm moving on. So here are a few of my unedited-first-family-pictures-with-Ryland-pics! Enjoy!
Oh these pictures are AWESOME!! I hate that you stopped hearing from him... stinks that some people on craigslist are just unreliable. BUT at least you got some good ones before he disappeared!
2 comments:
So sorry that you haven't heard back from him... But at least you have all the pictures! And they turned out so cute!
PS. So glad to see a post from you. I was starting to get worried! We've missed you in blogworld!
Oh these pictures are AWESOME!! I hate that you stopped hearing from him... stinks that some people on craigslist are just unreliable. BUT at least you got some good ones before he disappeared!
Post a Comment