Saturday, February 20, 2010

Flag Football

I first learned about i9 sports a couple of months ago from one of my co workers. The concept is all about fun and competition is hardly present. The practices and games are played on the same day.

So Jayden started flag football a couple of weeks ago. (He's #4). He practices from 8:30-9:00 and games are from 9:00-10:00 on Saturdays.

He's played two games and lost both, but I don't think Jayden eve
n noticed!

There is a lot of playing with one's mouth piece.
Running in the wrong direction. Not by Jayden...yet.

Lots of volunteered water breaks.

Fixing and re-fixing of the flags.

I was worried about keeping Ryland entertained (and off the field); but LOTS of snacks and shape builder on the iphone have done the trick!


1 comment:

Tara said...

How fun! Jamie and I were just talking about getting Nathan signed up for some type of rec sport this fall. I will have to see if we have anything like i9 up here!

Followers