Monday, June 21, 2010

Last day of school

Friday was Jayden and Ryland's last day at FUMPS (First United Methodist Preschool). Jayden started out in the 2 year old room in August 2007. And although we had some preschool drama the following year, I have been very impressed with the school.

Since Jayden is starting Kindergarten (gasp!) in PSL this fall, I've decided to move Ryland too. It only makes since that their schools are close together. Easier for drop-off and pick-up.
First day:

Last day:
Ms.Amanda and Jayden:
Ms. Rose and Ryland:A few things I want to remember about the day:

Jayden cried Friday night because he was going to miss Ms. Amanda. She always complimented him on what a good helper he was. Jayden shared many things he heard during "nap time" :-).

Ryland's last day daily report (which sums up the year) "Is happy and enjoys doing what he wants to do. But is working on following directions"

As an end-of-the-year treat, we went and saw Toy Story 3 that night. Although they both enjoyed it, ultimately, it ended in melt downs on the way home. Who said my children like routine and don't do well with spur of the moment plans?!

2 comments:

leah said...

haha you might have to do a post on what he heard during nap time... sounds hilarious!!

Tara said...

I can't believe that Jayden is going to be in Kindergarten! What a neat post that you will treasure!

Followers