25 days? Really?
Twenty.five.days since my last post?
I thought this part time thing was suppose to give me more time!
I really can't believe it's been that long. Blogs are a part of my daily life. I check them everyday! I look forward to them everyday! And yet I'm not posting everyday!
And now I will rationalize my behavior:
That was our camera.Several weeks ago it started saying "lens cover error" on the display screen. We couldn't take pictures and we couldn't view our taken pictures. I took it to the camera repair place and they wanted $120 just to send it to Cannon to see if it could be fixed.
Knowing that we could get a similar new camera for that price, Todd took a screwdriver to it. His investigation paid off...sort of...as he expected, it was a stripped gear in the motor. I asked him if he could fix it...enter crickets chirping here...clearly he.could.not.
And we all know Posts without pictures = BORING!

This is how our weeks have been. One thing after another!
So what have I been up to...I volunteer for lunch duty at Jayden's school on my days off. I spend one of my days off doing household stuff; grocery shopping, cleaning, laundry, budgeting, etc. (It leaves me with more quality time on the weekends but can sure eat up HOURS in the day!) I do drop off and pick up when I'm off.
Speaking of...time to get to the car line!
3 comments:
I was wondering where you have been! I hope you guys get a new camera soon so you can document. Crazy how your new time off gets eaten up so fast!!
Oh no, I'm so sorry about your camera! That stinks!!!! Glad to have you back, pictures or not, though!
Well, whatever the reason, I'm just glad you're back:) You know we Baker/Dew/Guenther girls are blog junkies! I LOVE the way you write!
Post a Comment