Thursday, June 2, 2011

Memorial Day Weekend

On Saturday, of Memorial Day weekend, we had two families come over for a Potluck-pool- party. The Carroll's have 3 boys (and a 4th on the way) and the Alhrich's have 2 (one who is just 6 weeks old). The ladies and I were in a bible study together last summer and then all became pregnant (with boys) over the last year! We joke that in a year from now with all 12 boys (9 kids and 3 husbands) we are definitely going to need some girl time! Here is the kids table! Some action pool basketball shots. And delicious dessert!

2 comments:

Tara said...

What a fun gathering!!!

Linda said...

That many boys is unbelievable! You definately must love the pool to wear them out and I can see why you need girl time! Love your cake too! I sure miss having a pool in the backyard...

Followers