Friday, June 1, 2012

Next stop Kindergarten!

Ryland Soich voted by SCA: Most Helpful
Don't you love the hat placement

Ryland's pre-k portfolio had several so many cute things. Here were a few of the questions and his answers (many with pictures):
  • Ryland's favorite thing to do at school is play in the kitchen
  • Ryalnd's invention; "helps me pick up my toys"
  • "I would bring baby Jesus a pacifier and a rattle"
  • "If I were a snowflake I would float to Disney!"
  • " Dear Mr. President, What work do you do in the Oval office?  I like my teachers.  I like my friends.  I like to write your name. Barack Obama.  Your friend, Ryland Soich"
  • "If I were a butterfly, I would fly to the beach"
  • Ryalnd wants to be a doctor when he grows up.
In August, he weighed 39 pound and was 3 ft 5 1/2 inches tall.  In May, he weighed 41 pounds and was 3 ft 7 inches tall.
Yep I did put him in the same outfit
It's time to say good-bye to Pre-K.  I will miss... "the playground".  My favorite friend is... "Gabriel".  My favorite center is..."blocks".  My favorite book is... "Skippyjon Jones".  What I learned about Jesus..."He is good!"

No comments:

Followers