Thursday, August 30, 2012

This and That Thursday

1. I got my haircut and LOVE it!
    2. Look who sits forward now!

    3. Registration for Fall ball was last weekend.  Jayden is continuing in coach pitch and Ryland is going to practice this season (he is too veteran for tball and not quite ready for coach pitch).  Only one practice/game/snack schedule to maintain...holla!

    4. I continue to wake up around 4:30am on work days.  I'm able to get my walk in (treadmill in the garage), shower, get ready and be out the door by 6:15 with Cooper.

    5. Full time working is going better than I expected.  The boys teacher placements and Cooper's Ms. Patti help TREMENDOUSLY in making this an easier transition.

    6. Best parenting decision/responsibility for the boys we implemented recently: J&R unload the clean dishwasher, they both unload their lunches/bags when they get home AND they make their lunches every evening while Hottie and I are cleaning up the kitchen after dinner.

    7. Best household decision we made recently: a cleaning service that comes in ever other week and lawn care.

    8. I have been counting down the days until College Football...tonight baby!

    9. My Uncle E posted a comment that I KNOW WE ALL were thinking after I posted 7 posts in less than 3 hours...Hi Mindy!! I chuckle ever time you post a quarterly blast of subjects...seem that we don't hear for a while and then WHAM....2-3 months of information all at one sitting. Linda and I were laughing at the post..COOPER IS ONE! and that was almost two months ago.....anyway..happy birthday Cooper!Love ya and love to hear from you anyway and anytime. For the record THAT post was only 6 weeks behind :-) and for.the.love.of.popsicle.sticks talk about being behind, I haven't printed pictures since July 2011!!! teeheehee

    10. Because I couldn't end my list at only 9....this is the picture on my phone right now

    3 comments:

    Big EZ said...

    The boys are growing up sooooo fast. Thanks for the update! Love, EZ

    Linda said...

    Love the new "do"...very chic! Also, we love hearing from you, as Uncle E said, anytime and anyway you can squeeze in the time! Oh my gosh, 4:30??? I ADMIRE YOU! And that last pic...what handsome boys!

    Tara said...

    Beautiful haircut! So happy that transitions are going well and that you have so many helpers: from cleaning to lawn care, to lunches and dishwashing! Yay!

    Followers