Because I KNOW you all have been checking everyday just waiting for my update, here's the run down of my ghetto-fabulous week:
The infamous snacks:
The infamous snacks:
Ghetto-fabulous witch's hands (popcorn, candy corn for nails, and a spider ring all stuffed into a plastic food service gloves). What makes it ghetto-fabulous you ask? "Borrowed" plastic gloves and microwave popcorn. 
Ghetto-fabulous mummy cup cakes. Got the idea from here. Why ghetto-fabulous? Totally used store bought cupcakes and canned icing.

Ghetto-fabulous mummy cup cakes. Got the idea from here. Why ghetto-fabulous? Totally used store bought cupcakes and canned icing.

Ghetto-fabulous snack platters. Why? Sharpie markers on $3 ovenproof plates. Got the idea from here, which I totally love so don't be surprised if you all get something hand made for Christmas!


(Edit: Spider has since grown correct amount of legs)
Ghetto-fabulous carved pumpkin.

What more could 3 boys want than a drill, multiple sized drill bits, and a large object?"Too expensive for one night" Golfer costume:


"Lovely polyester" Transformer costume:

"Whimsical spirited Halloween witch" costume:


Hope you all had a spooktacular night with your monsters!
2 comments:
Okay...so I think it is all wonderful! I loved the snacks (especially the mummy cupcakes), LOVED the platters (and think I might make some for myself- Where did you get the oven-resistant dishes?) and all of your costumes are so cute! What a great Halloween!!!!
haha I didn't think any of these were ghetto fabulous... I love those mummy cupcakes!! Y'alls costumes were so cute, looks like you had a great Halloween!
Post a Comment