I have been dying to see an update from you!!!! I was starting to get a little worried- Did they get lost at Disney and decide to move into Cinderella's palace?!? So glad to have you back in Blogland:)
Please, please, please, post more pictures from your Disney trip- I want to live vicariously through you! And I want to hear all about it! I can't wait until N & N are old enough to go!!!!
1 comment:
I have been dying to see an update from you!!!! I was starting to get a little worried- Did they get lost at Disney and decide to move into Cinderella's palace?!? So glad to have you back in Blogland:)
Please, please, please, post more pictures from your Disney trip- I want to live vicariously through you! And I want to hear all about it! I can't wait until N & N are old enough to go!!!!
Glad to have you back-
Post a Comment