It's been a restless few weeks.
A senior, from school, died March 2; she had touched many people's lives. Services weren't until the following Saturday (March 7) which left a lot of grieving to do. The entire week was horrible!
At the same time FCAT preparations started (which means HOURS of numbering and labeling FCAT test books). Then last week, was testing all week. I'm talking HOURS of testing.
So here we are March 15th.
I will leave you with this:

Matching shirts, similar shorts, fruit bars in hand, brotherly love.
2 comments:
Wow sounds like exhausting weeks Mindy. I'm so sorry! I LOVE your new header, your boys are absolutely adorable they truly look like they LOVE hanging out together!
Love your new header Mindy! What cute boys!!!!
I'm so sorry about all that has been going on in your life. As a counselor, I can only imagine the grieving process that you were a huge part of for the kids. And then testing on top of that! Whew- No wonder two weeks went by without a blog post!
Glad that you stopped in to say "hi". We've missed you!
Post a Comment