Tuesday, March 24, 2009

A "pretend" leprechaun came to visit.

I am always looking for ideas to celebrate...just for fun. Last week because it was as an excuse for St Patrick's Day a pretend leprechaun came to visit.

First he filled the boys shoes with goodies: a green toothbrush holder, green money, a green race car, and goggles.
Then he left 15 "pots of gold" for Todd.
Hope you had a good Tuesday St. Patricks Day.

3 comments:

leah said...

How fun Mindy!! I actually forgot entirely that it was St. Patricks day and out of luck I wore Green!! I bet your boys loved their presents ;)

Anonymous said...

Very cute idea about the surprise goodies for everyone..how fun! Did the leprechaun bring you anything???

Tara said...

Oh, you are such a good mommy! What a cute idea! And I love the picture of all 3 of you! You look so pretty in your green:)

Followers