Sunday, October 4, 2009

Happy 5th Birthday Jayden!

Five pictures for Five:

Birthday boy with his monster truck cake (made with love by Mimi)!
Matching shirts!
Pool Party!
Pinata!
Opening his DS!


Jayden's teacher said the other day: "You're son is so great. I love having him in my class." My response: "Thank you. I am so proud of him. He has such a great heart!"
I AM so proud of who he is!

2 comments:

Tara said...

Wow, Jayden is 5!!!! Where does the time go? I remember when you told us you were pregnant with him.

Love the Monster Truck theme, and that cake is awesome!!! Your Mom must share her secrets for baking and decorating a 3D cake. Wow!!!

Anonymous said...

Looks like a nice celebration and I'm sure the pool was a huge hit! Wow, you have a five year old!!! Very impressed with the cake too.

Followers