Monday, November 30, 2009

Thanksgiving

Todd, Ryland and I made it up to Gainesville late Wednesday night. If it was an indication of how comfortable Jayden was without us (for 5 days) he didn't even give us a "Hi" when we arrived. Too busy playing with his cousins around the fire.

Thursday was lunch at the Cato Cousin's River House. We're a measly ;-) 32 these days (as compared to our 50+ it used to be), but still lots of extended family. I couldn't imagine Thanksgiving any other way.

Friday morning was Brunch at Bobby's (aka Daddy-O). We had egg casseroles, banana bread, pumpkin bread, chocolate chip bread, fruit salad, chocolate muffins, french toast or pancakes or eggs (made to order), juice and party punch.

Saturday, mom gave me her game ticket, Dad and I went to watch the Gators chomp down on those Noles!

2 comments:

Tara said...

What a great Thanksgiving! Loved the Brunch and eggs/pancakes made to order. Maybe Uncle Bobby-O can do that up here in NC too?!? And how sweet of your mom to give you her ticket. You and your Dad looked like two of a kind in your blue and orange. And what a great game it was for the Gators!!!

leah said...

What a great Thanksgiving!! I love that pic of you and your dad... so good!

Followers