Thank you to everyone who is giving me the support (that I desperately need) at this time!
The follow up to this is that Todd (& crew - sometimes 5 of them) finished the project by the Jan 9th deadline with no major mishaps. The client gave a "job well done and maybe I took some of my frustration out on out on you" compliment to Todd.
In fact Sunday was Todd's first "day off" since Dec 31st.
The next big push is to meet a Jan 16th deadline.
Although Todd felt relieved at their semi-praise, he still feels like their future projects are not a guarantee for IMW.
To help with Todd's work load I have taken over the family finances and IMW's bookeeeping. (Added to my full time job that I'm not enjoying and single mom duties, I'm just plain ole tuckered out!)
2 comments:
Praise the Lord that Todd got the work done and got a compliment from the guy. We will continue to pray that he meets the 16th deadline.
I am so glad that he has you as such a supportive wife. Please know that we are praying for you!
Hang in there. I hope you have a good bookkeeping program on the computer. I have to do all of Kent's bookkeeping too. Granted I don't have a full time job or little ones, but I will soon have my Dad here full time!!!!
Post a Comment