This is totally out of my comfort zone but I know I need to post this. I need it "out there". I need to be held accountable. I need to know you know.
On our way home from vacation, Todd got a call from Island Metal Works' biggest client who (frustrated that projects weren't getting done faster) pulled all future projects from IMW. Ironically we were coming home early because Todd was feeling so conscientious about the upcoming deadlines. Since coming home on Thursday, Todd has worked long days Friday, Saturday & today after church.
Thankfully Todd has been an excellent manager in IMW's funds and we should not feel the effects (monetarily) for several months.
We don't know if this is a little bump in the road or if there are major changes ahead for the Soich family.
What we do know is Do not be anxious about anything, but in prayer and petition with thanksgiving, present your requests to God. (Phil 4:6).
5 comments:
Hi Mindy, I just checked your blog this morning and could not figure out how to leave a message for you ( I even asked Joey to help me). I wanted to comment on your beautiful family and how nice it is to look at all these photos of your extended family getting together to have fun times and good memories. I just checked tonight out of habit (you know I am your secret follower:) and saw your latest post and then I was able to easily figure out the message thing! Coincidence??? I think not! You have a wonderful family and support system and I am sure things will be just fine! If you need anything AT ALL call me! Love you, Ash
Mindy, I'm so glad that you told us so that we can be praying! Todd is an incredibly hard worker, and I can't believe that you all are being faced with these uncertainties. You are right in knowing that God is sovereign and totally in control, and we are to cast our cares upon Him. Please know that we are praying!!!!
Mindy we'll definitely be praying. I know that news must have been really hard to hear especially when you were just getting back in town. Please keep us posted!
Daddy-0 and I are so proud of you and Todd and your obvious and vocal dependence on God. We love you both so very much and will be praying for this situation. Mom
Perfect verse Mindy and one that reminds us who is in control and what our response needs to be...prayer and petition! We will be doing that asking that God will meet your needs in spite of this loss. Keep the faith!
Post a Comment