Sunday, June 6, 2010

Discussion Board

Throughout the year, Jayden's teacher posted questions (related to the week's theme) and the kid's responses. I loved the idea so much, I asked her if I could take the discussion boards home and compile all the questions/responses for each kid.

She gave the printouts to each student, on the last day, as part of their end-of-the-year stuff.

Here is Jayden's:

Today we measured ourselves with apples I am…

15 apples tall

Occupations; When I grow up, I want to be…

a fireman

My favorite thing to watch on TV is…

Monster Trucks

My favorite thing to eat for Lunch is…

Macaroni & Cheese

Brown bear Brown bear, What Do you see? I see…

a grey elephant

The best thing about my Mom is…

she swims with me in the pool

If you're happy and you know it…

put your elbow on your knee

I'm going on a campout and I'm taking…

a candy bar and crackers

The best thing about my Dad is…

he lets me sleep in his bed

When it rains I like to…

take a warm bath after I go out in the rain

The best thing about being a kid is…

being a big brother

My favorite vegetable is… tomato

When I grow up I want to work as…

in my dad's other shop that doesn't have a welder

One thing that I think is YUCKY is… muddy squirrels

My favorite part of putt-putt was… the cave

If I lived in the zoo, I would be… an otter

If I were President I would… be on the computers

That Sam I am that Sam I am, I do not like… onions

I am eXcited about… our ice cream party

I am lucky because…

my mom's getting me light up shoes

I am excited about Easter because…

going to my Grandma's

If I were a letter, I'd be ____ because…

P…I like to go in my pool

I can save the Earth by… always clean the Earth

The BEST thing about my Mom… she loves me

After I graduate I will…

go in my pool & play with my dogs & my dad

My favorite part of our visit to Kindergarten was… when we saw the pictures

2 comments:

Tara said...

Such sweet answers!!!

Anonymous said...

Priceless. That made my day... you are one wonderful mom to have your boy feel so loved!

Followers