Monday, October 4th (his actual birthday) was spent at school then "birthday boy choice" for dinner drum roll... McDonald's, Tball practice, and bed.
That Thursday, my first day off that week, I brought in pizza, juice, and a cookie cake DELICIOUSA! (that's Dora speak for delicious) to his class for lunch. 

We interrupt the previously scheduled program to tell you that Kindergarten lunch is served at dramatic pause 10:17! That's AM folks. Poor pizza guy had to go in early to make me some pies. Hey, he offered. Nice guy. I tipped him. Now back to your program.

Jayden said "Did I really make that face?" when he saw this picture later on. Cracks.me.up. Yes babe you did.


I told Jayden how proud I was of him because of how much he wanted to help.
Once again, poor picture quality, iphone, thankyouverymuch!
2 comments:
What school does he go to...private or public? I see they are all wearing matching shirts in my favorite color! That pizza and cookie cake look pretty good...even at 10:17am!!
What a wonderful actual birthday! I remember as a kid how special it made you feel when your Mom brought in lunch or dessert for the whole class... And hey, you did both! What a special day for him!
Post a Comment