Saturday, November 6, 2010

Fall Festival

Some people I know get to eat their way go to a State fair. (Click to see my cousins Tara & Leah's post here and here.)
Us?
We get the... Port Saint Lucie Fall festival.I think taking pictures with my our new camera was my highlight!
How funny is Hottie's expression? I think it went faster than he expected.

The swings were Jayden's favorite, although he could ride most rides...
Ryland, not so much.Of course the ones he could ride, pure joy!And just for the food record we got a fresh squeezed lemonade and ice cream.
That's it!
BORING!

3 comments:

Tara said...

OK. So my vote is ya'll just come up here next year?!? Glad you had fun!

PS. Todd's face cracked me up!

Linda said...

Looks like great fun, although you didn't eat nearly enough calories!!

leah said...

I second Tara's vote... see you next year at the state fair!!

That pic of Ryland is hilarious, love your new camera pics ;)

Followers