Last Thursday was, yepyouguessedit, a Parade at Jayden's school and Jonah Day at Ryland's school. We bought the boy's Halloween costumes over a month ago. (No seriously it was back in September when Walmart first put out their costumes.) So when Jayden's school sent home a newsletter stating that they "Were having a dress up day and parade. Students can dress up in their favorite story book character or what they want to be when they grew up. This is not a Halloween celebration"; I was a little worried. Charter school - gotta love their political correctness. Anyway I thought that we would have to go to plan B. However, have no fear, my first born with letter in hand said "I want to be a motorcycle driver when I grow up". He's so agreeable! So here is my future Motorcross racer.
Tuesday, November 2, 2010
Parade & Jonah Day
catchy title huh?
Last Thursday was, yepyouguessedit, a Parade at Jayden's school and Jonah Day at Ryland's school. We bought the boy's Halloween costumes over a month ago. (No seriously it was back in September when Walmart first put out their costumes.) So when Jayden's school sent home a newsletter stating that they "Were having a dress up day and parade. Students can dress up in their favorite story book character or what they want to be when they grew up. This is not a Halloween celebration"; I was a little worried. Charter school - gotta love their political correctness. Anyway I thought that we would have to go to plan B. However, have no fear, my first born with letter in hand said "I want to be a motorcycle driver when I grow up". He's so agreeable! So here is my future Motorcross racer.

My Ryland, was another story. His school's theme was Jonah and the big fish. For weeks I asked him what sea creature he wanted to be and.for.weeks.he.said.a "Fancy Fish". I searched for homemade fish costumes and I got a plan. And then the.day.before he decided he wanted to be a shark. Now don't get me wrong IF I had made the fish costume he TOTALLY WOULD HAVE BEEN A FISH. However, I hadn't. So, yepyouguessedit, I searched for homemade shark costumes. I had the vision and Todd full filled most of it! Here is our shark

Last Thursday was, yepyouguessedit, a Parade at Jayden's school and Jonah Day at Ryland's school. We bought the boy's Halloween costumes over a month ago. (No seriously it was back in September when Walmart first put out their costumes.) So when Jayden's school sent home a newsletter stating that they "Were having a dress up day and parade. Students can dress up in their favorite story book character or what they want to be when they grew up. This is not a Halloween celebration"; I was a little worried. Charter school - gotta love their political correctness. Anyway I thought that we would have to go to plan B. However, have no fear, my first born with letter in hand said "I want to be a motorcycle driver when I grow up". He's so agreeable! So here is my future Motorcross racer.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
SO CUTE! I love the one of Ry hugging Jaydens stomach!
Love it and glad Todd's creativity came to the rescue and a very cute shark was born!
You have a mighty cute motorcross racer and shark on your hands!!!
Post a Comment