NICE and sleek looking! Know you must love having the ice and water on the outside now!
I love it Mindy! It looks so shiny and bigger too! We used to have one like your old one and just recently it died and the church bought a side-by-side for us. I love the ice maker :)
Looks nice. Bet you are glad its in!
This whole post is chilling!!!!!
Bigger and better! And ice/water dispenser readily accessible...you will love it!
Post a Comment
5 comments:
NICE and sleek looking! Know you must love having the ice and water on the outside now!
I love it Mindy! It looks so shiny and bigger too! We used to have one like your old one and just recently it died and the church bought a side-by-side for us. I love the ice maker :)
Looks nice. Bet you are glad its in!
This whole post is chilling!!!!!
Bigger and better! And ice/water dispenser readily accessible...you will love it!
Post a Comment