Tuesday, March 8, 2011

Epcot...I'm not a big fan!

This past weekend we went to Epcot with some friends. Loved the time with family and friends, but not a big fan of Epcot. There were very few rides for Ry and I to enjoy and only 2 'real' rides (Soarin' & test track) for Todd & Jayden.

We stayed at the Caribbean Beach Resort. GREAT pool, not so good food.

Saturday we spent the day at the Beach Club's pool (where our friends stayed).

Sunday we played putt-putt and went by Port Orleans/Riverside to eat lunch. It still ranks as our favorite on-site resort.
We love it so much that we changed our May reservations to there instead of Fort Wilderness.

2 comments:

Tara said...

You're kidding me! That's where we are staying!!!!! I'm so glad to hear that its your favorite on-site resort and that you will be staying there too! And I'm also glad to hear that Epcot wasn't the best for kids our ages... We hadn't planned on going there, so this just confirms the right decision! Wahoo! Getting so excited!!!!

Linda said...

Let me know when you are going in May. I would love to see you and I have a season pass, living in Orlando and all!!

Followers