Min, I don't think it is appropriate to refer to your mother as a little green friend! Ha! Love you and hope to see you on our trip to Fla in May.
I am so bad- I didn't even dress my kids in green this year?!? What's wrong with me?!? I love your annual tradition of snacks in the shoes.... And the pictures of you and Mimi with the boys are great!
Love the little sneakers holding all the goodies! Great pictures and great fun celebrating!
Post a Comment
3 comments:
Min, I don't think it is appropriate to refer to your mother as a little green friend! Ha! Love you and hope to see you on our trip to Fla in May.
I am so bad- I didn't even dress my kids in green this year?!? What's wrong with me?!? I love your annual tradition of snacks in the shoes.... And the pictures of you and Mimi with the boys are great!
Love the little sneakers holding all the goodies! Great pictures and great fun celebrating!
Post a Comment