Sleeping
Cooper sleeps from 8:30 pm to 5:30 am (work days, when I have to wake him up) or 6:30 am (school days, when I have to wake him up). He sleeps with both arms up. (Hottie and I love to say "stick 'em up" when we see him!) I don't even know how long he would actually sleep; if I didn't have to wake him up! He is still just taking cat naps in the morning but will usually sleep for a couple of hours in the after noon (2:00-4:00).
He can put himself to sleep and only on a few occasions have we had to go back in to comfort him or give him his passie.
Eating
We are still giving him his Zantac twice a day. I tried once this past month to take him off (for no other reason than to see if he "really" needs it and...he DOES) but that only lasted for 24 hours. He is on the same dosage 1ml twice a day and that seems to be working. He eats 6+ oz at 5:30/6:30, 9:30, 1:30, 5:30, and 7:30. I am still pumping once during the night to keep my production up for him. We introduced rice cereal and he seemed to enjoy it. I'll continue doing that once a day until he gets better control of sitting and swallowing.
Play
He loves his play mat with the dangling toys and bouncy seat. I brought out the excersaucer but I think he is still a bit too wobbly. He tends to chin/head butt his face on the tray. The first time he did it, Jayden said to him "That wasn't suppose to work out that way!" Ha!
He also has a hanging toy on his car seat that he can pull down (and it automatically retracts) and will do that pretty consistently over and over and over. It's funny to hear the spastic way he yanks it!
He has found his feet a couple of times but mostly he is still holding he own hands playing with or sucking on them.
Other stuff
- He can roll over from back to front now.
- He is constantly moving/squirming on the floor. The other day I left him with J & R (watching a cartoon) and came back to find him (bottom half) UNDER the couch. I told the boys that had to let me know when that happens! (I don't think they even blinked from the TV)
- We moved to size 3 diapers which seemed HUGE until I found a 1-2 and tried to use it but realized how small it was!
- I brought out the 6-9 month old clothes. I thought maybe it was because they were hand me downs that is why they fit but then bought a cute onesie from Walmart and the 6-9 month fit! Even though, he's "average" on the growth chart.
Weight: 14.7 lbs (42%)
Height: 24.5 in (36%)
Head: 16.5 in (42%)
Ryland @ 4 months:
Weight: 15.5 lbs ( 50%)
Height: 25 in (50%)
Head: 15.5 in (60%)
Jayden @ 9 weeks:
Weight: 12.9 lbs
Height: 24.5 in
Head: 15.5
3 comments:
Love the pics of Coooper with his brothers and taking a little snooze with Dad. You have a beautiful family!
Yay! Cooper seems to be doing so well and is just the cutest! Can't wait to meet him in person one day!
Mindy, I love the pictures of your boys 'hanging' together! (it's a guy thing!). Any plans for Christmas??
Post a Comment