Ryland, great drawings. I love the car and the motorcycle. The sun makes it look so hot. The picture of you is really good too. I love the purple belly button, just like your dad's. You are growing up soooooo fast. Love, Uncle Ernie
We've been practicing our letters at home with these same papers! Way to go with your writing, Ryland! And I love that you drive a pink car, Mindy!
Post a Comment
2 comments:
Ryland, great drawings. I love the car and the motorcycle. The sun makes it look so hot. The picture of you is really good too. I love the purple belly button, just like your dad's. You are growing up soooooo fast. Love, Uncle Ernie
We've been practicing our letters at home with these same papers! Way to go with your writing, Ryland! And I love that you drive a pink car, Mindy!
Post a Comment