Sleep
Cooper sleeps from 7:30 pm to 6:00 am (work days, when I have to wake him up) or 6:30 am (school days, when he wakes up). I think there have been more 'sleep through the night' nights than not this past month but those 'up nights' are TOUGH! His naps have gotten more consistent but due to my ever changing schedule he doesn't sleep everyday at the same time for the same amount of time.
Eating
He stopped needing Zantac this month. He eats 6+ oz at 5:30/6:30, 9:00, 1:00, 5:00, and 7:30. We also introduced more baby foods and he likes pears, apples, carrots, mixed fruits, prunes, and oatmeal. No other "issues" with the introduction of new stuff.
Play
We have a crawler! On Saturday, March 3, I went to a Birthday party for a friend and when I came home that afternoon he crawled over to me as if he had been crawling all along! Later that week he started to pull him self up and then just days later he was doing it effortlessly! Ugh! I am SO not ready for that! He loves his walker and is a terror in it! He is so quick and can push things out of his way (chairs, stools, bags). We've taken it to the baseball fields a couple of times to keep him entertained.
Other Stuff
He is still in size 3 diapers
Mostly 12 month clothing.
Spitting up is VERY rare these days.
No more clogged tear duct!
Reaches for you when you go to pick him up.
We are still using sign language for eat and all done. He will react to them and has used the signs a couple of times.
2 comments:
Such a big, handsome boy!
Healthy, happy, handsome and busy!
Post a Comment