Thursday, March 8, 2012

This & That Thursday

  • It's Jayden & Ryland's spring break.  Thanks to mom who came down to spend time with them while Hottie and I worked.  The boys love their Mimi!
  • Jayden has been sick with a fever since last Friday.  We took him to the walk in clinic to test for strep and it came back negative.  He's pretty stuffy now but may FINALLY on the mend!
  • After hurting my shoulder last Friday I went to the doctors on Monday (preliminarily diagnosis - torn bicep) and had an MRI on Wednesday.  I should know the extent of my injury this week.
  • Cooper's Upper GI came back normal
  • Some of his bloodwork came back and except for slightly high levels of Calcium they were all normal.  We are still waiting on the food allergy panel.
  • My (and Cooper's) spring break is next week although I guess I have officially started since I don't work any other days this week!
  • I think I can say that we officially have a "crawler" in the house although thankfully he is still pretty content at sitting in one area and playing.
  • Someone bought a summer boat for the {clearing throat} summer.

1 comment:

Tara said...

Wow! So much happening at your place! Please keep us updated on your arm, Jayden, and Cooper!

Followers