Well back on April 3, 1976 I was born. Fast forward 36 years and...
My birthday was full of a normal Soich family day. Work, baseball and lots of cake!
Sooooooo good to have you post again. I was beginning to get worried, but then again you are a working mom of three busy boys, with a house, a dog and a husband to take care of too! Looks like you still love lemon cake and I can't believe that beautiful little baby we saw with a head of dark hair is 36! Happy Birthday (again)! Love you!
Mindy, there is no way that you are 36! How could that little bundle of energy that I flew around your Boca home, peeking you out high in the doorway, be 36? And if you are 36, that makes me ....45! No way! Happy belated birthday. Hope to see you this Christmas. It has been way too long. Love, ez
Looking good, Min... glad you had a good birthday, and glad you updated your blog! I check it often and love to see what you and your gorgeous boys are up to.
4 comments:
Sooooooo good to have you post again. I was beginning to get worried, but then again you are a working mom of three busy boys, with a house, a dog and a husband to take care of too! Looks like you still love lemon cake and I can't believe that beautiful little baby we saw with a head of dark hair is 36! Happy Birthday (again)! Love you!
Mindy, there is no way that you are 36! How could that little bundle of energy that I flew around your Boca home, peeking you out high in the doorway, be 36? And if you are 36, that makes me ....45! No way! Happy belated birthday. Hope to see you this Christmas. It has been way too long. Love, ez
Happy birthday!!! Love the pictures and update! Been missing you in blogland!
Looking good, Min... glad you had a good birthday, and glad you updated your blog! I check it often and love to see what you and your gorgeous boys are up to.
Love Laurie
Post a Comment