Saturday, October 2, 2010

A riddle for you..

This post has a PG-13 rating. Proceed at your own risk.


Riddle:

What has 30 nuts, 6 circumvolutions, 4 restraint lights, 3 shafts, and 2 tongues?




Answer:


My driveway

You DID NOT just go there!
Oh yes I did!


PS The background story, Todd bought a more sturdy trailer for the boat hull. And now all he needs to do is take the empty trailer to the boat ramp, then take the boat hull & trailer to the boat ramp, put the boat hull in the water, put the boat hull on the new trailer, bring new trailer & boat hull home, go back to the boat ramp, get old trailer, and sell old trailer.


PPS I did have to use a thesaurus for some of my riddle. So I may have used words out of context.

PPPS Should it have been rated NC 17?


PPPPS I won't go there!

1 comment:

Linda said...

Hehehehe...sounds like ALOT of work to me, no matter how it's rated!!

Followers