The "proof"
We haven't agreed on any boys names. We each like certain trends. I like Chason, Braxton, Dayton, or Colson. Hottie likes Cooper, Parker or Piper.
What we had agreed upon (but won't be using) was Adderlyn Kathryn for a girl. But we're done thankyouverymuch!
4 comments:
No doubt you have a boy there! Love the thumb sucking. Technology is so amazing and isn't it wonderful to KNOW you are carrying a son?!
SO EXCITING MIN!! Love all these pictures and even a 4D one, how fancy! I love all the names that you guys have chosen. I really wanted to use an "er" ending name but with our last name it just wouldn't work! So happy for you guys!
Two more and Todd can coach a basketball league....just six more for baseball and only eight for football. Hike! Congrats Mindy and Todd on little dude #3.
Yep, he's definitely a boy! So excited for you~ Love the little glimpses inside, especially the thumb sucking one! Precious!!!
Post a Comment