I guess it's only fitting to end the 4th birthday with a 4th birthday celebration!
On Ry's actual birthday we celebrated with cupcakes and balloons at his school. The theme? Why Mickey of course! Thanks mom for making all the cupcakes.
Ry and his friend Alyssa. She has a 'bubble' in her mouth. 

Several times a year I measure the boys on their growth charts. It usually ends up being birthdays, half-birthdays, first day of school, and last day of school. It's so interesting to see how different they are in height. Jayden was almost TWO INCHES taller than Ry at his 4th birthday!
2 comments:
I wish I had a growth chart like that! So cool! And what a happy birthday celebration it looked like it was. The picture of you, Todd, and Ry is great!
Happy Birthday Ry! With all those birthday celebrations, I could have snuck in an celebrated mine as December is not that far away. It looks like Ry had a great birthday.
Post a Comment