Friday evening's Good Friday service
Saturday morning we headed to Alachua for the city's Easter Egg Hunt.
They gave each kid an Easter basket.
As we waited for the children to be divided into age groups...
Iphone entertainment!
Mom & Dad went with Ry while Hottie and I went with Jayden.
Some of the eggs in Jayden's age group had numbers on them. They were considered the prize eggs. Jayden found two and was able to pick out two prizes.
At first he picked out a shooter gun and a ring pop but then decided to put the shooter gun back and get another ring pop...for his brother! That kid has such a compassionate heart!
After naps, we colored eggs.
I have concluded that with 3 boys, egg coloring will last a total of 7.2 seconds before it's onto the next activity...flying kites! 
Saturday morning we headed to Alachua for the city's Easter Egg Hunt.
They gave each kid an Easter basket.
Mom & Dad went with Ry while Hottie and I went with Jayden.
Some of the eggs in Jayden's age group had numbers on them. They were considered the prize eggs. Jayden found two and was able to pick out two prizes. After naps, we colored eggs.

1 comment:
Happy Easter!!!
Your family picture with your Mom and Dad and Matt is AWESOME!!!! I love that one!
And it looks like you guys had so much fun. We didn't dye eggs this year :( Love the numbered eggs idea for the easter egg hunt too!!!
Post a Comment