
I was so excited that the
Dew Clan and
Baker Clan were coming to Orlando for a wedding and then visiting Disney. The only thing that may have made it better, was if I only worked 2 days that week and the boys weren't missing 3 days of school; then we could have spent more time with them.
Wednesday night, we drove up to the resort. Had dinner and checked out the pool. It was freezing that night!

On Thursday we got to meet up with them (5 adults and 4 kids) for breakfast,


pool time,


a boat ride to Downtown Disney,


and lunch at T-Rex!

We just spent a few hours together but it was such a WONDERFUL time!
The whole crew.

(Hottie worked on Thursday so he missed out on the fun)
2 comments:
We did miss Todd, but so GLAD we got to be with you and the boys. Short, but so sweet...
Mindy, thank you so much for coming to Disney and meeting up with us! We had a great time! I've just finished getting the pictures from our time with you off my camera and I'll send them to you:) We had so much fun!
Post a Comment