Tuesday, May 24, 2011

Spring Tball Season 2011

Spring Tball is over.
I guess I should be nostalgic, as this was their first and maybe last time they will be on the same team. However right now I'm relishing in the fact that we don't have Tball several times a week AND.EVERY.SATURDAY! Ahhh...what ever shall we do with all of our "free" time?!?!

I think Jayden will play Coach's pitch in the fall but we'll probably wait until next spring before putting Ryland in his second season of Tball. I have a feeling that my fall months won't be able to handle a newborn and two different baseball schedules!

I don't remember if I mentioned that not only were my boys on the same team, but their cousin Brandon (who is just a couple of weeks older than Ry) was also on the team!
Todd & Chris (Can't imagine 'my boys' in 30 years)Brandon at batJayden at batRyland at batAnd to end the season off right...'There's not crying in baseball'

1 comment:

Linda said...

That last picture is HILARIOUS! One of our favorite lines in the movie...

Followers