Our last day in Orlando
we had planned to go back to Magic Kingdom for a couple of hours. When we mentioned it to the boys, they immediately started negoitiating. Ryland wanted to go to the playground and Jayden wanted to rent one of the 4 person bikes (a surrey).
Hottie and I decided no way were we going to drag them to a park when they we already complaining! So we finished up breakfast, rented the bike, and then played at the playground until packing up an leaving.



Now let.me.just.tell.you, that bike is no easy task. The rental guy warned us that there was some hills and he was not kidding. We only went around twice (Hottie didn't think I was even going to make it around the first time); there were times I was laughing so hard because I could hardly push the pedals going up hill.
After leaving, we had our first experience at IKEA. Oh.my.word!
2 comments:
Oh, that looks fun but does look like hard work too!
Please give more details about IKEA. I've never been but I want to go!
Those bikes were fascinating, but I learned when I insisted on a paddle boat ride on a huge lake in Canada for the kids and I, (with no Ernie to help peddle), that it sure looked easier than it actually was! I almost didn't make it back to the dock! Glad you tried something new:)
Post a Comment