Friday, July 15, 2011

Ultra sound update

Everything is fine!

I went to the ultasound this morning, by myself (no kids allowed) and drove the whole time wondering if my life was about to change.

The ultrasound took about 20 minutes, the technician had a hard time getting a clear picture of his abdomen. Tomorrow I will be 39 weeks and Cooperson is measuring a little bit smaller than that. His head and femur are measuring 37 weeks. His stomach is measuring 38 weeks. Heart rate was 159 and he weighs 7.2 lbs. My fluid level was 7 (under 5 is a concern). He is in the 54% percentile (under 10% is a concern). He is in position; head & face down.

She said that I could go home and the doctor would review my results later today. She also said that if anything was of concern she would have had me wait while a doctor reviewed the results right then.

So home I went...to drink lots of water and wait! There is a full moon tonight...

5 comments:

leah said...

GREAT news!! What an answer to prayer!!

Jaime said...

So glad things are looking healthy and they're keeping a good eye on you! Looking forward to hearing your announcement of his arrival any time now... :)

Eliana said...

So glad to hear Cooperson is doing well. You are in my thoughts. I hope labor comes soon for you!

Tara said...

Thanks for calling this morning with the ultrasound results. I had been praying all morning and am so thankful that all is well. Can't wait for the next phone call when you tell us Cooperson is here!!!!

Anonymous said...

Yeah! He is so beautiful! I can't wait to hear all the details. God bless. Love you, Ashlyn

Followers