Friday, August 19, 2011

One month old


  • Eating every 3.5 to 4 hours. I think his 3 week growth spurt bumped his eating up a little. Before, he gave me almost 6 hours (8:30ish - 2:30ish) in between feedings; if only that meant he and I slept during those hours! Oh where, Oh where did those 6 hour breaks go?
  • I give him Mylicon after every feeding.
  • During the night he mostly sleeps in his bouncy seat. He had been sleeping in the cradle but when we went to Gainesville I only brought the bouncy seat and he did great. It is the perfect incline and vibrates. There have been several nights, after getting him settled, that I have prayed that the batteries didn't run down before dawn!
  • During the day he naps in the swing, bouncy seat, or on our bed. I try to keep him around as much commotion during naps so that he won't get startled easily while sleeping. Once both big boys are back in school it is going to get A LOT quieter around here!
  • He is tracking very good, smiling more, and can pitch a fit 3.2 seconds after it is time to eat!
  • We got out the play mat this week. The boys put it together for me.
  • My favorite question from Ry: "Your feeding him AGAIN?!" Tell me about it
  • My favorite question from Jayden: "Is he suppose to sound like that when he's sleeping?" Tell me about it! They are pretty noisy sleepers.

3 comments:

Linda said...

What a great update and I can't believe he is already a month old! Love his facial expressions and handsome face.

Tara said...

Loved seeing these pictures of Cooperson! What a cutie :) And I'm so glad to see a Wubbanub in those pictures too! Can't wait to meet him!

Big EZ said...

A very handsome boy! I love the pictures of him smiling and laughed out loud when I read Ry's question about him eating AGAIN....HA!

Followers