Ryland's first day of being at school 'all day' went great. He was so excited about "staying for lunch and then Ms.Debby's class". Sunday night as he was getting his nap bag and school supplies ready he asked if I would take a picture of him Monday morning.
He said, in the afternoon class, his friend told him the rules and where to put his lunch box. He had fun and even took a nap! When I picked him up at 3:30 he animatedly told me he gets "to go all day forever now"! Yes Ryland real life has begun. I am so thankful he is so excited about staying.
2 comments:
Such a cute picture of your big boys!
Min, your boys are growing up! So glad that Ry likes school and enjoys staying the extra 1/2 day. It must be a wee bit quieter around the house with only Cooper there...Love you, ez
Post a Comment