Jayden's Math work
I love his explanation "Ther is 8 fild up"
In number 3, Jayden originally chose 'A' but after I reviewed it and told him they were asking for the ages in numerical order (to which he replied "Well why didn't they ask that?") and not the order of ages shown; he changed it. I did send in a little sticky note on the paper to explain my thoughts to the teacher just in case... you know that I was wrong. This 1st grade stuff can be tricky!
Ryland is learning the story of God's creation
I thought his birds and sea creatures were pretty accurate. He did say that he didn't get a chance to finish the 7th day because he needed a rest. That kid cracks me up!
1 comment:
haha cracks me up too. Love that he didn't draw b/c he needed rest. Your boys are the cutest
Post a Comment