Thursday, September 29, 2011

This & That Thursday

  • Definitely not the safest way to get the cheez-its down.  And definitely not sending him mixed messages by telling him that that's not safe WHILE taking his picture.  Nope...not me...I would never do that!

  • I go back to work NEXT Monday.  My coworkers mom is going to watch Cooper (she already watches her two grandkids; 3yo and 6 months).  I'm excited to go back, nervous to go back, don't want to go back, thankful I have a job to go back to, grateful I get to spend my off days with Cooper, can't believe I am already going back!
  • 7 baseball practices/games down.  Only 38 more to go!
  •  We're getting a circular driveway and curbing put in.  It will be so nice to not have to move vehicles around fit everything in the driveway! 
  • Today is early release for Jayden and I am determined to NOT FORGET this time.  So feel free to email me, text me, hire a airplane to write it in the sky to remind me.  Just make sure you do it BEFORE 1:00 est. He has NO SCHOOL today!  Am I ever going to get a handle on this?
  • In 5 short days this little man turns S.E.V.E.N!  How did that happen?

  • We are going to Gainesville this weekend.

2 comments:

Tara said...

What a fun random post! I'm most excited about your driveway though :) How awesome!

Linda said...

Wow, you have alot going on! Have a fun time in Gainesville. Is there a Gator game on the agenda? Will be praying for your transition back to work. Still part time? I know you will miss your sweet Cooper!

Followers