Monday, October 17, 2011

Soich Schedule

My work days
4:45 wake up, get ready
5:30 wake Cooper up to eat
6:00 Hottie gets up to help me load up all my stuff (bottle bag, diaper bag, pump, my lunch, purse, water cup, extra water, breakfast, car seat)
6:15 Cooper and I leave
6:45 Drop off Cooper
7:00 Boys get up/get ready/breakfast/ I arrive at work
7:30 Boys leave for school
8:00 Hottie drops off Ryland
8:15 Hottie arrives at work
3:15 I leave work/Hottie picks up Jayden
3:30 Hottie picks up Ryland
3:45 I pick up Cooper
4:00-5:00 Jayden homework
4:15 I get home
5:00 Feed Cooper/Leave for baseball practice or game
5:30-6:30/7:00 Practice or game
7:00 dinner
7:30 Ryland bedtime/Feed Cooper
8:00 Jayden bedtime
8:30 Cooper bedtime/make lunches and pack up for tomorrow
9:00 Mindy bedtime!

Non work days
6:30 wake up Cooper to eat
7:00 Boys get up/get ready/breakfast
7:30 We leave for school/Hottie leaves for work
8:00 I drop off Ryland
8:30-3:00 Most of the following: nursing, laundry, dishes, workout, lunch w/Jayden, nursing, grocery shopping, emails, cleaning, nursing
3:10-3:30 Car loop/Pick up Jayden
3:30 Pick up Ryland
4:00-5:00 Jayden homework
5:00 Feed Cooper/Leave for baseball practice or game
5:30-6:30/7:00 Practice or game
7:00 dinner
7:30 Ryland bedtime/Feed Cooper
8:00 Jayden bedtime
8:30 Cooper bedtime
9:00 Mindy bedtime!

4 comments:

Tara said...

Whew! Busy, busy, Momma you are!

Linda said...

After reading that, I think I'm exhausted and I need a long nap and an earlier bedtime tonight! Wow!

leah said...

time for Mindy--NEVER! You go girl!

Jaime said...

Superwoman! Wow!

Followers