Thursday, January 12, 2012

This & That Thursday

  • I may or may not still have some Christmas decorations up!
  • And Yes I was still blog posting in 2011 just last week.
  • Jayden has lost both his two front teeth.  The first on Christmas Day and the second a week later.  Sing with me...'All I want for Christmas is my two front teeth'
My only regret?  That I didn't get them done BEFORE making our Christmas cards.  I've already gotten one of them enlarged and put on canvas!
  • Ryland asked the other day "When I get married how will I know your phone number?"  
  • Love these hooded towels that mom made the boys!
  • Cooper has found his tongue.  Zerberts and pfffhhhtt galore.  So cute but What.A.Mess!
  • If things come in three's then the Soich Family is DONE with hospitals!  First, Hottie's mom right before Christmas.  Second, Cooper Christmas night due to excessive vomiting of his rice ceral.  Third, Brandon tipped his four wheeler over and was taken to the ER to be checked out.  Everything was ok but scary, scary!
  •  


3 comments:

Tara said...

Love your randoms! And yay for Sara doing some editing for you!

Linda said...

So sorry about the hospital visits...no fun anytime, let alone at Christmas! Love the big boy hooded towels and Sara's editing.

leah said...

I love all your randoms too, you just crack me up sometimes with your writing! So glad that you got in contact with Sara too. Love the pics and glad you have them as canvases!

Followers