Monday, January 10, 2011

12 week survey

This post was written on 1/4/11

How far along? 12 weeks

Size of baby? 2.13 inches

Total weight gain/loss? Lost a pound. More about why later...

Gender? Todd says girl, Jayden says girl, and Ryland says boy.

Movement? No

What I miss? Not throwing up!

Sleep? Not consistently. I wake up every couple of hours. Too hot, too cold, bathroom break, nauseous...

Symptoms? Nauseous! Last week I had an "episode" (as my cousin Leah calls them); everything was coming out both ends at the same time! After 24 hours of not keeping much down I called in for an Rx. They prescribed a generic to Zolfram which worked GREAT the first time. The second time it gave me a miserable throbbing headache and crazy racing thoughts.

Notes? Heard the heartbeat today at the doctor's. Will make our announcement this week!

Cravings? NOTHING. I don't want to eat. Everything makes me sick. I am SO over crackers!!

Best moment of the week? Hearing the heartbeat loud and strong!

What we are looking forward too? Not feeling nauseous...someday.

And now you all are all caught up!

2 comments:

leah said...

Oh man Mindy, I'm so sorry you are having "episodes"!!!! Those are just the worst. Praying you feel better soon, still so excited for you guys!!

Tara said...

Oh Zofran is what saved me during both pregnancies! I had those episodes daily with the Nats from 6 weeks to 10 weeks...and lost 12 pounds. Thank goodness with the Sams, the Zofran controlled it and I only threw up 1-3 times a day. But hopefully since you are nearing the end of the first trimester, the nausea will subside completely soon!!!

Okay, one other question: You said what everyone else is thinking this baby is, but what do you predict? I'm hoping/thinking girl too because of how sick you are :)

Followers