Wednesday, January 26, 2011

Roll Call?????

Hello peeps!

So I was checking my blog stats, I'm cool like that :-), and I want to know who's following. I was shocked by the amount of reads I had on this most personal post. Sometimes I forget others are reading this, besides Tara and Leah
my loyal commenters. So here are a few of the cities who checked me us out (over the last 6 months) and my guesses on who lives there.

1. Weston - Hi, Eliana!
2. Lake Worth - Hi Jaime!
3. Wake Forest - Hi Baker peeps (Tara, Laurie, Linda, AND BIG EZ)!
4. San Antonio - Hi Ans! Karen aren't you in TX too?
5. Boca Raton - Hi Ash!
6. Pompano Beach - Hi Jo!
7. Birmingham - Hey Bethany!
8. Atlanta - Is this you Leah? No Marietta or Duluth, you are Hotlanta!
9. Washington - Yo no say?
10. Deerfield Beach - Who this be?
11. Cary - Where heck is this ;-)? Kerry from Cary, betcha never hear that!
12. Gainesville - Hi mom!
13. Miami - Who lives in Miami?
14. Raleigh - Wait? Is this the Baker peeps?
15. Hollywood - Julia Roberts is that you?

So here is your part...click on the comment pencil thingy and leave me a love note! C'mon you gotta do this otherwise my crazy pregnancy hormones will start my brain-a-racing that I'm sharing all my personal business with not-so-personable people.

Love you!

10 comments:

Anonymous said...

Ha! You got me!! You know I check your blog like everyday!! Which by the way I would like more pictures please! :) I loved reading your letter to us about your personal journey to baby number three....kudos to Todd for being such a wonderfully loving and understanding husband. Please keep us posted on the pregnancy!!! Love you and miss you! Ash :)

leah said...

I thought mine would show up as either Marietta or Duluth!! But if Atlanta's the only one on there then that's me!!

Anonymous said...

Hi Mindy, you guessed right! I love catching up with your posts. And the way you write things keeps me laughing. Jayden and Ryland are so handsome. Thanks for sharing with us!

Eliana

Linda said...

You know I comment Mindy...maybe not as often as T & L, but I'm one of the Wake Forest peeps for sure!

Big EZ said...

I never, never, never, ever check your blog Mind...so Wake Forest could never, never, never, ever be me. Cary is just south of Raleigh, and could be Kyle's sister. Love ya!

Kerry&Brad said...

Yep, Cary is me - Kyle's sister Kerry... sorry if it seems like I'm a stalker but your blog is linked to Leah and Kyle's so I occasionally check to see how you guys are doing! Congrats on the new baby on the way :)

Tara said...

Yep, Wake Forest is me too!!! I love your blog and check in regularly! So thankful for technology that spans the distances and makes us feel not so far away!!!!

Anonymous said...

Hi Min! I love to see pictures of your beautiful boys (and Hottie and you too, of course!) Thank goodness for blogs.... I can read about all your activities even if I can't be there. Really wish we lived closer to all you Catos! We miss spending time with you all. Count me as one of the Wake Forest peeps!

Anonymous said...

Oh, I forgot to say... Wake Forest is me, too. Laurie

Linda said...

Hey Mindy,
I read about you and I loved your journey about getting pregnant. I am in Orlando but maybe they have me as Deerfield?
Linda

Followers