Sunday, January 9, 2011

9 week survey

This post was written on 12/20/10

How far along: 9 weeks

Size of the baby: 0.9 inches to 1.2 inches

Total weight gain: Got my starting weight at the doctors last week. So far ZERO gained.*

Gender: Will find out sometime in March

Movement: Nothing unless you count my stomach and intestines. What is it with everything being so much louder when you are pregnant?

What I miss?: Eating whenever and whatever I want.

Sleep: Better, especially now that I'm on my prenatal vitamins. And naps, whew, they kick my butt. I feel so drugged when I wake up from a nap!

Symptoms: Nausea-If I don't eat frequently enough, Nausea- if I'm tired, Nausea- riding in the car (not driving thankfully), Nausea-from LOTS of smells!

Notes: We told Jayden and Ryland this week. Jayden's response was "how do you know". And Ryland just said "Oh!".
I get to hear the heartbeat at my 12 weeks (Jan 4th) appointment.
With my last pregnancies throwing up was a breeze. I would feel sick, throw up, and go about my business. (Usually right back to eating). Not with this one! Throwing up is VIOLENT! And if I don't pee first my muscles can't handle it!

Cravings: Protein and anything plain. Plain waffles, apples, chicken salad, crackers, etc. Anything sweet sends my to nausea.

Best moment of the week: Telling a total stranger that I was pregnant and going to the doctors for the first time!

What we are looking forward too: Telling my parents on Christmas and other family members shortly after.

*+15 pounds from previous pregnancies

2 comments:

Linda said...

Fun reading these posts that you wrote before even sharing the news! Sorry about the nausea...hopefully it will subside soon and you will feel like a new woman! So happy for you and that sweet little one growing inside!

Tara said...

I know, Mom! I feel the same way, Mindy~ I'm so glad that you recorded all these details so that you will remember!!!!

Followers