Wednesday, April 20, 2011

26 week survey, well...sort of


So I had hoped to get a 6 month survey posted but didn't. I took this picture at 25 weeks (thanks to scholarship night at school) but here I am writing this post at 26 weeks! Ahh...so is my life!

How far along? @ picture 25 weeks 4 days.

Size of baby? 14 inches long and weighs over 1.7 lbs.

Total weight gain/loss? Going to the doctors on Thursday for my sugar test. I feel like I've gained at least 8 pounds!

Maternity clothes? Been there doing that!

Gender? Boy! And we have a name. (I want to make that its own post.)

Movement? All.the.time. I've gotten to the point now that if I haven't felt him for a while I start to worry.

What I miss? Just being able to move about easily. By the end of the day I'm like the little old lady who takes minutes to stand up and get going.

Sleep? Pretty Good. Last week was FCAT week at school so it was very stressful and hectic. I was at work before 6:30 and didn't get home until after 6:00. Surprisingly that just made me sleep less. I get up to pee usually twice a night.

Symptoms? What don't I have?

  • My pregnancy mask is in full effect. I guess my sensitivity to hormones and the Florida sun (even though I wear Zinc oxide on my face EVERY day) can't compete with those darkening spots. I seem to have it most prevently on my chin. Lovely!

  • My arms have gotten shorter. Ok maybe my belly has just gotten bigger. The other day I opened the door and bumped right into my belly. Oops, guess I forgot that it was there.

  • My lower back/tail bone gets so easily tight/sore. If I could/would walk or swim everyday I think I could keep it limber.

  • My belly looks/feels twice as big by the end of the day.

  • I have the dropsies.
I can't believe I only have 14 weeks left. Even less if I consider my last two pregnancies (25 days early and 17 days early). I'm still rooting for 7-11-11 (12 days early!)

3 comments:

Linda said...

You look beautiful Mindy and we are thrilled that things are going so well with you! Can't wait to call him by name:)

Tara said...

I loved these pictures of you and the boys! You do look great and I am so glad that you are doing so well. I remember my belly feeling bigger by the end of the day too:) Can't wait to see you next month and to find out his name!

Anonymous said...

Min- You are glowing.... a beautiful momma in action! Laurie

Followers