Monday, April 4, 2011

Birthday Weekend Part 1

We had a whirl wind of birthday fun this past weekend. We drove up to my parents house Friday evening and drove back Sunday morning. I can't believe how much we packed into less than 36 hours!
Part 1: Celebrating Ry's birthday.
We asked Ry what (in addition to his school party) what he wanted to do for his birthday. Have a party? Or go to Mimi & Grandaddy's house? He enthusiastically picked Mimi & Grandaddy! (And never waivered from his choice.). So we celebrated a few days early.

He had presents,
chocolate chip pancakes (in the shape of Mickey-of course),
and his chocolate-chocolate birthday cupcakes (all before 10:00 am)!
Happy 4th Birthday Ry-Ry!

2 comments:

Linda said...

Seems like a few other 4 year olds I know love Mickey (and Minnie of course)! Looks like a "sweet" birthday:) and I'm sure he enjoyed every chocolate bite! Presents look like alot of fun too!

Tara said...

How fun! Loved these pictures!!!

Followers