Tuesday, December 20, 2011

Christmas party at work

This year school was in session until Thursday the 22nd but thankfully I only had to work Monday and Tuesday.  In addition to our Holiday Feast we added Holiday Wear to our office festivities!  I really wanted to have a Tacky Holiday Sweater Contest but instead we all adorned our Holiday outfits even borrowing sweaters from other faculty members. My coworkers were such good sports.  There were A LOT of laughs that day! 
There are 8 of us who work in my immediate office, plus 2 who work in the Freshman Guidance center, and 5 who work in the student services department.  Add the front office staff and PE department and you get quite a lot of food!  Here is just a little of the spread:    



I may have bit off more than I could chew (get it?  lol!  I crack myself up!) because I signed up for Hot Chocolate (best hot chocolate EVER; here is the recipe), Chinese cole slaw salad AND brownie/strawberry Santa hats for the luncheon!
I had also waited to make my coworkers gifts (Fools toffee thank you Grandma Stout) and lotto tickets (I didn't make those but you get what I mean) until the night before. Thankfully mom was in town and helped me out!  Extra hands and take out for dinner made it all possible!

No comments:

Followers