Sunday, December 11, 2011

Happy Birthday Hottie

I can't believe we have spent the last 11 birthdays together! In honor of you, here a just a few of the things that I love about you:
1.  I love that you are a provider for our house, our home, and our family.
2.  I love that you have hobbies (most of the time).
3.  I love how handy your are!
4.  I love how you include our boys in most everything you do.
5.  I love that you you can make me smile even when I really don't want to.
6.  I love the THREE boys you have given me.
7.  I love that you make me feel safe and secure no matter the situation or issue.
8.  I love that you call me in the middle of the day just beacuse.
9.  I love that you grocery shop.
10.  I love your work ethic.
11. I love that you love me!
Happy Birthday Hottie!

3 comments:

Big EZ said...

Happy Birthday Todd! One of these days I need to come admire your business and driol over your tools! I don't know all the plans for this Christmas, so don't know if we will see you and Mindy this year, but really hope that we can stop by on our trip to the keys in April 2012 ( for a nephew's wedding). If we don't see you this year, MERRY CHRISTMAS!!!!!!

Tara said...

Happy birthday Todd!!!! So glad that God brought you and Mindy together!

Linda said...

You are gonna make me cry! Beautiful post about your man. Happy Birthday Todd!

Followers